Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Easyclosets.com

I highly recommend easyclosets.com. Using their 3D online software, I designed the layout of the entry and bedroom wall closets to maximize their limited space. It was a lot of fun. Then, a design consultant reviewed my plans with me over the phone. (I thought that step was going to be all about the up-sell, but it wasn't.) Everything arrived in flat boxes. Andy installed them in a day and was impressed with the quality. All in, they cost about $1,500. But Realtor Mark said custom closet systems are compulsory for their impact when showing, ROI when selling.

Tip: Drawers are more than double the cost of shelves. Use bins instead - or just keep closet doors shut, I mean, you weren't raised in a barn.

 Entry closet
Bedroom closet

No comments:

Post a Comment