Thursday, July 12, 2012

Appliance Delivery

Look what came today! Refrigerator, range, microwave and dishwasher. I just happened to decide to look at the invoice this morning and noticed the delivery order didn't include the apartment number. So I alerted the guy who manages the loading dock at the Dorchester and called the freight company. Their driver soon called. Here's the conversation:


Me: Hi, I noticed you don't have the apartment number for my delivery. It's 1518.
Lug: It's two apartments?
Me: No. Not 15 and 18.  It's one apartment on the 15th floor and the number of that apartment is 1518.


10 minutes later.


Lug: Where are you? We are here at 1516.
Me: It's 1518.
Lug: A or B?
Me: OK, you're in the wrong building.
Lug: No, I see it now.


Andy was there to receive them. He said they weren't "the most impressive."





1 comment:

  1. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. MAYTAG Appliance Repair in Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete